- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bag Gardein The Ultimate Beefless Ground®
- 1 (14 1/2ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 bottle Dogfish Head 60min IPA (or dark beer of your choice)
- 1 cup strong coffee
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tomato paste
- 1 can vegan beef broth
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 2 tablespoons Arawak Farm Dry Rub & Spice Blend #1
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can red beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can navy beans
- 4 chili peppers, chopped
Heat olive oil.
Cook onions, garlic and Gardein The Ultimate Beefless Ground
Add tomatoes, beer, coffee, tomato paste and beef broth.
Add spices and Stir in beans and peppers.
Reduce heat and simmer for 1 1/2 hours at minimum.
We make our chili in the morning and keep on simmer until dinner time.